The UCLA Hospice and Palliative Medicine Fellowship Program
Our fellowship mission
- To train clinically excellent hospice and palliative medicine physicians, ensuring a strong foundation of knowledge and skills in the management of physical, psychological, and spiritual distress.
- To develop expertise in providing interdisciplinary care.
- To encourage and celebrate diversity in our patients, trainees, faculty, and staff.
- To foster and prioritize resilience on a personal and professional level.
- To support trainees in the pursuit of scholarly activities including quality improvement, curriculum development, community outreach, or clinical research projects.
- To develop graduates of our program into leaders in the field of hospice and palliative medicine.