Here you can find helpful information on Hospice, Palliative Care, Advance care Planning and other important topics to offer guidance for patients of all ages and those caring for them.
Some of the links below are PDFs. You will need acrobat reader to open them.
- UCLA Advance Care Planning. Resources for starting conversations with loved ones to plan for future medical needs.
- PREPARE. A website designed to prepare patients and loved ones for medical decision making.
- Advance Health Care Directive Form.
- Family Caregiver Alliance. Information, education, services, research, and advocacy for family members caring for loved ones with chronic, disabling conditions.
- End-of-life Caregiving. A 20-page booklet with information and practical tips for caring for a loved one at end-of-life.
- The Dying Process: A Guide for Family Caregivers. Common changes that accompany the process of dying.
- Bereavement Support. Website for UCLA bereavement support resources.
- For more information please refer to Pediatric Pain and Palliative Care.