Find your care
Radiologists are experts in all types of imaging, including advanced techniques.
Call today to find medical imaging near you and schedule your imaging procedure (MR, CT, PET, Dexa, Ultrasound).
- Coronary artery disease
- Chest pain
- Congenital anomalies
- Pulmonary vein mapping prior to Atrial Fibrillation ablation
- Evaluation of CABG vessels
- Post cardiac transplant evaluation
What are some key elements of this study
- EKG gated angiographic imaging of the coronary arteries
- May involve premedication for coronary artery dilatation and heart rate control
- May include a noncontrast EKG gated series for coronary calcium scoring
Why this modality?
- High resolution imaging of the coronary arteries
Who reads these studies?
What to do if there is a finding?
Followup with cardiologist
Why get this done at UCLA Radiology?
- High end fleet of dual source CT scanners
- Highly experienced CT technologists who are experienced in advanced CT protocols
- Highly skilled nursing staff for pre and post-medication monitoring
- 3D lab providing post-processing