Find your care
Radiologists are experts in all types of imaging, including advanced techniques.
Call today to find medical imaging near you and schedule your imaging procedure (MR, CT, PET, Dexa, Ultrasound).
The Cardiothoracic Imaging subspecialty provides comprehensive imaging consultation on all cardiovascular and pulmonary disorders.
In addition to conventional chest radiographs and CT, advanced thoracic imaging techniques include:
- High-Resolution CT Scans for the evaluation of focal lung processes, diffuse lung disease and tracheobronchial pathology
- Digital and Advanced Multiple-beam Equalization Radiography
- Thoracic Interventional Procedures such as lung/mediastinal fine-needle aspiration and pleural drainage
- MR imaging of mediastinal and paracardiac pathology
Using state-of-the-art MRI and CT technology we provide full cardiac functional studies and vascular studies of all territories, including:
- Coronary CTA and Cardiac CT
- Cardiac MRI: including functional MRI, cardiac viability and cardiac MRI for patients with pacemakers and ICDs
- CTA/CTV and MRA/MRV of the vessels in the chest, abdomen, pelvis and extremities
Our equipment base includes a fleet of flagship Siemens 1.5 and 3T MRI scanners as well as dual source Siemens CT scanners, both at our Westwood Campus and our community imaging sites.