Find your care
Radiologists are experts in all types of imaging, including advanced techniques.
Call today to find medical imaging near you and schedule your imaging procedure (MR, CT, PET, Dexa, Ultrasound).
- Aortic dissection
- Aortic aneurysm
- Arteriovenous malformation
- Pre- and post- aortic stent evaluation
- Mesenteric ischemia
- Arterial stenosis
- Pre-surgical planning
What are some key elements of this study?
All will include an arterial phase with optional non-contrast and delayed phases
Why this modality?
- Excellent visualization of atherosclerotic calcification and dissection flaps
Who reads these studies?
What to do if there is a finding?
Follow up with referring physician unless urgent finding prompting ER admission
Why get this done at UCLA Radiology?
- High end fleet of dual source CT scanners
- Highly experienced CT technologists who are experienced in advanced CT protocols
- 3D lab provides post-processing