Find your care
Alter G Anti-Gravity Treadmill Cash Pay Exercise Program
- Open to all UCLA patients and athletes of all levels!
- Control the amount of weight bearing through your joints; range from 20 to 100% of your body weight
- Continue your post-rehab exercise routine
- Minimum age 14; users ages 14-17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- $25 per 30 min. session - by appointment (free towel use and water) Limit one session per day.
- Hours: 3:00 - 6:30 pm, Mon-Friday
- 1260 15th Street, Suite 900, Santa Monica (UCLA Rehab)1st time users will receive a full orientation!
To schedule a session or for more information, call: (310) 319-4646 or ask your therapist!
Hand Therapy Program
The Hand Therapy Program is staffed by experienced therapists, including certified hand therapists (CHT), who specialize in the treatment of hand and upper extremity injuries. The goal of therapy is to address each individual's goals and needs, decrease/manage pain, diminish deficits due to injury/condition and promote healing and return the individual to an optimal functional status.
Our therapists provide one on one treatment for a variety of hand and upper extremity injuries. Typical types of injuries seen in our program include but are not limited to:
- Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
- Cumulative trauma disorders (CTD)
- Dislocations and sprains
- Fractures of the hand, wrist, forearm and humerus
- Repetitive strain injuries (RSI), including carpal tunnel syndrome and other nerve compressions
- Tendon and nerve lacerations
- Various types of arthritis including rheumatoid, osteoarthritis, scleroderma and psoriatic arthritis
A holistic approach to evaluation and assessment of each individual's condition and needs will result in a customized treatment approach and plan. Therapists work closely with the referring physician to ensure continuity of care.
- The personalized therapy program may consist of custom fabricated orthotics to promote healing and /or functional use of the hand, manual therapy techniques, modalities, exercises, instruction in adaptive equipment, time management, joint protection techniques.
- The therapy program may also consist of instruction in ergonomics which may include proper set up of the computer, i.e. proper posture and positioning of the individual with respect to the workstation, keying techniques, and use of various types of pointing devices.
We accept most types of insurance including PPO, HMO, Workers Compensation, and Medicare.
Patient Forms & Resources
For patient forms, directions & parking, please click here.
1000 Veteran Ave, Suite A-744
Los Angeles, CA 90095
Current patients: (310) 319-4646
New patients: (310) 794-1323