Quick Link: Nursing Staff Website
What is the Good Catch Recognition Program?
At UCLA Health, to emphasize the importance of zero preventable harm, the Good Catch Program formally recognizes staff and faculty who take action to ensure patient safety. In addition, we recognize candidates who report significant good catch events throughout the month.
How does it work?
- An email is sent to the department lead to recognize the reporter.
- Quality Management sends a UCLA Health Zero-Harm T-shirt to the department lead.
- The department lead recognizes the reporter amongst peers and presents the Zero-Harm T-shirt.
- Winners are recognized by hospital leadership.
Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- March 2022: Elyse Vincenzi, MSN, RN, CNOR, CNII - OR
- May 2022: Ray Payoyo, RN, CNII - OR
- June 2022: Kristi Witmer, BSN, RN, CNII, RR-6ICU - Natalie Foley, BSN, RN, CNOR, ANI - JSEI
- November 2022: Leora Shachat, BSN, RN, CCRN, CNII - 7ICU
UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center
- January 2022: Diana Kui, MSN, RN, CPN, CNII - 6NW
- February 2022: Benjamin Fong-Cioppa, MSN, RN, CNL, CNII - ED
- May 2022: Janine Ybanez, BSN, RN, CNII - 4NW
- August 2022: Sherryl Trono, BSN, RN, RNC-NIC, CNII - NICU
- October 2022: Sanna Howell, BSN, RN, RNC-NIC, CNII - NICU
Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital at UCLA
- January 2022: Richard Passmore, MSN, RN-BC, BMTCN, ANI I - 4N
- February 2022: Jaroslava Pohankova, MSN, RN-BC, CNIII - 4W
- March 2022: Janneth Vasquez, BSN, RN, CNII - 4E
- April 2022: Nicole Tunque, BSN, RN-BC, CNII - 4E
- June 2022: Jorge Castro, CCP - 4N
- August 2022: Alisa Monicayo, BSN, RN-BC, ANI - 4W
- September 2022: Damilola Adefeso, MSN, RN, CNI, RNPH-4W & Natalie Foo, MSN, RN-BC, Per Diem Nurse - 4W