Join us in spreading Unity and Kindness at UCLA Health Learn More
UCLA Health Department of Nursing thanks you for your commitment and the compassionate care you provide to your colleagues, patients, families, the community and yourself. During Nurses' Month, we celebrate your accomplishments and outcomes rooted in the commitment to nursing science and relationship-based care.
- Congratulations to our Nursing Award Nominees and RRUCLA Awardees
- 2022 Nursing Award Ceremony Presentation at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Congratulations to our 2022 SMUCLA Nursing Awards Awardees
- Congratulations to our 2022 Board of Advisors Awardees
- Congratulations to our 2022 Daisy Award Awardees
Schedule of Events and Programs
*All programs are subject to change. More events to Come!
- Nursing Executive Leadership Greeting
- School of Nursing Greeting
- Ambulatory/Community Practice Schedule of Events and Programs
- Printable Schedule of Events and Programs (scroll below for schedule)
- Blessing for Nurses
- Wellness Calendar
- Shout Out / Spotlight On You Submission Form
- Zoom Background Framed Pictures
- Zoom Background Picture Strip
- Show Yourself Kidness Challenge
- Kind Carts and PaUse Cart Rounding celebrating Nurses Month!
- Blood Drive Monday, May 2 - Friday, May 27 - Special gift in honor of Nurses Week! - View flyer for times and locations
- Nurses Month News begins Monday, May 2!
- Sign Up Today for Integrative Therapy on May 10 (SMUCLA), 11 & 12 (RRUCLA) - sessions are limited!
- Check Nurses Month News for Daily Highlights and Opportunity Drawings
For more information, contact:
Michelle Rodriguez, BSN, RN, CCRN, CSC, NE-BC
Clinical Nurse Manager
Cardiothoracic Intensive Care Unit (7ICU)
Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Principal Administrative Analyst
CENTER for Nursing Excellence