* Forms due upon acceptance into the program
Required Paperwork due Tuesday, July 7th by NOON
Immunizations due Tuesday, July 29th by NOON
Study the essential training materials posted on this webpage (see the links provided below) . Allow yourself enough time to gather all the required paperwork and immunizations.
You will need Adobe Acrobat to open the following PDFs . For a free copy of this program, please visit Adobe Acrobat website.
Training Materials to Study:
IMPORTANT: You will need to generate a temporary I.D. to complete the following training modules if you do not have a Bruin number.
SAVE AND BE READY TO SUBMIT ALL CERTIFICATES OF COMPLETION (Certificate is produced after training module is complete)
Produce a copy (copy will not be returned to you) of immunization records (see page 12 in the Orientation Guide listed above). UCLA Health has very specific immunizations requirements for volunteers.
Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR)
- Medical documentation of TWO MMR vaccinations
- Medical documentation of ONE BLOOD TITER indicating immunity to MMR
- Disease history of MEASLES, MUMPS, and RUBELLA will not be accepted.
- Medical documentation of TWO VARICELLA vaccinations
Tuberculosis (TB) Screening
If you have always tested negative for TB, please provide:
- Medical documentation of a NEGATIVE QuantiFERON-TB Gold (also known as QFT-G) blood test completed within the last 3 months
- Medical documentation of NEGATIVE TB SKIN test completed within the last 3 months
If you have previously tested positive for TB, please provide:
- Documented proof of a positive QuantiFERON-TB Gold (also known as QFT-G) blood test (documentation of positive TB from any date will be sufficient) OR positive TB Skin test
- Medical documentation of a chest radiograph (chest x-ray) report within the last 3 months
Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis Vaccine (Tdap)
- Medical documentation of Tdap vaccination