Find your care
Diagnostic audiology services, either behavioral or objective (electrophysiologic), are provided to individuals of all ages to determine the presence, type, degree, severity, cause and treatment plan.
Specialized assessment measures are used for populations including infants and children or adults with developmental or cognitive impairments. These tests may include, depending on the needs of the specific patient:
- Auditory Brainstem Evoked Response testing
- Otoacoustic Emissions
- Acoustic immittance measures
- Visual Reinforcement and Play Audiometry for children
Diagnostic evaluations include interpretation, related patient/family counseling, referrals and treatment planning, as indicated.
Audiologic treatment services are provided to individuals of all ages, and are individually tailored to meet the needs and preferences of the patient/family.
Treatment services include:
- Auditory Rehabilitation Consultation, including dispensing of hearing aids and related services
- Cochlear Implant candicacy evaluation and post-implantation services
- Related communication strategy counseling
- Related patient/family counseling
If you are interested in making an appointment for an audiologic evaluation and auditory rehabilitation consultation to discuss your hearing loss and hearing aid needs with a UCLA audiologist, please call 310-825-5721. Hearing evaluations are often covered by insurance; coverage for hearing aids varies.
Peter Morton Medical Building
200 UCLA Medical Plaza, Suite 540
Los Angeles, CA 90095
920 Westwood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90024
1131 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 202
Santa Monica, CA 90401
100 Moody Court, Suite 110
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360