The UCLA Hospice and Palliative Medicine Fellowship Program
Our fellowship mission
- To train clinically excellent hospice and palliative medicine physicians.
- To provide excellent education to ensure graduates have a strong foundation of knowledge and skills in the management of physical, psychological, and spiritual distress.
- To ensure graduates are familiar with scholarly activities including quality improvement projects, educational development projects, and research projects.
- To highlight the importance of and develop skills in providing interdisciplinary care.
- To encourage and celebrate diversity in our patients, trainees, faculty, and staff.
- To develop graduates of our program into leaders in the field of hospice and palliative medicine.
To learn more about our fellowship, check out the following sections by clicking on the links below: