The UCLA Hospice and Palliative Medicine Fellowship Program
Our fellowship mission
- To train clinically excellent hospice and palliative medicine physicians, ensuring a strong foundation of knowledge and skills in the management of physical, psychological, and spiritual distress.
- To develop expertise in providing interdisciplinary care.
- To encourage and celebrate diversity in our patients, trainees, faculty, and staff.
- To foster and prioritize resilience on a personal and professional level.
- To support trainees in the pursuit of scholarly activities including quality improvement, curriculum development, community outreach, or clinical research projects.
- To develop graduates of our program into leaders in the field of hospice and palliative medicine.
To learn more about our fellowship, check out the following sections by clicking on the links below: