Final Orientation Quiz
Background checks (and/or IRB/IBC/ARC approvals, if applicable) may take up to a week or longer to clear. In the meantime, you will be able to proceed to the Orientation Quiz on your Volunteer Dashboard. Clearances will not be finalized until all approvals are completed.
What to Expect:
- Please READ your corresponding program's Orientation Information Guide covering policies and guidelines for Volunteers/UCLA SRP Students including additional Information Sheets:
- The Online Orientation QUIZ will be available once you complete the On-Boarding Appointment, so please read the guide carefully and thoroughly.
- If you do not pass with 100%, you will be required to retake the quiz.
- All answers can be found on the Orientation Guides.
- You will not be able to view what questions were missed, therefore, please take your time and read the guide when attempting the quiz.
Once you pass the UHS (UCLA Health Sciences) ORIENTATION QUIZ:
- Our Coordinators will be notified to start activating your volunteer record.
- Once activated in the Volunteer database system, a clearance confirmation email will be sent to you and your supervisor on how to proceed.
- Your volunteer dashboard will be changed to Annual Compliance Dashboard (ACD: click here for a visual guide).
- Photo ID Applications will be ready for pick-up, instructions will be included in the clearance confirmation email. (You must have your badge scanned by our office.)
- Active Volunteers can view resources and other information here: Active Volunteer Resources
- Volunteers are required to wear their Volunteer ID Badge with proper badge buddies attached at all times when on shift. COVID badge buddies are required at all times, Flu badge buddies are only during Flu season.
For any additional questions NOT listed in our FAQs, please contact the UCLA Health Sciences Volunteer Office.