Using the Email Signature:
Outlook for Windows and Mac
To create new signature:
- Compose new message
- In the messages tab, go to the "Signature" icon and select "Signatures."
- Click on "New" to create a new signature and give it a name.
- Hit the "OK" button.
- Copy and paste one of the signatures below into the body. When pasting, make sure to select "Paste and Match Style" or "Match Destination Formatting." You can find these options in the "Edit" option on the top menu bar.
- Personalize the information with your name, title, phone and email address.
- Click the save button to save your new signature.
To use existing signature:
- Compose new message.
- Click on the "insert" tab.
- Then click on "Signature" and select existing signature.
UCLA Health email signatures
UCLA DGSOM email signatures
Click on the link below to download UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine email signatures with multiple options.