1) Annual TB Test & E2
2) Annual Flu Shot
3) FIT Testing
Must be done annually in order to be properly processed at affiliates sites. Reach out to your Program Coordinator if you are unable to attend any of the sessions below.
4) BLS/PALS certification
Submit a request for approval to avoid paying a fee. Notify the coordinator you're signing up so they can approve the course.
Make sure you have your UID, a contact number and to use your mednet email.
Register here: https://www.cpc.mednet.ucla.edu/srrs/direct/
Please review on-boarding steps here as well: http://www.harbor-ucla.org/gme/visiting-residents/
1) Go to this link and complete the information so Maryellen can approve your rotation. Select "Harbor" and "Maryellen Alvarez" as your site and coordinator.
2) Fill out the following and send it all to Catalina Tellez, CTellez@dhs.lacounty.gov.
3) Health Clearence
1) County Livescan required at least two weeks ahead of rotation
2) Work with Maryellen to schedule Orchid Training one month in advance of your rotation (CLASSES FILL UP!)
Yvette Pedroza or Lorena Ponce
Email: Ypedroza@dhs.lacounty.gov / Loponce@firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: Mon - Thur, 6am - 4:30pm
1) Complete all forms and email or fax to Judy Reno
2) Go to this link and complete the information so that you are active for your upcoming rotation.
3) Annual FIT test required.
4) Orchid Training required. Work with Judy Reno to schedule training or let her know that you'ved been trained at Harbor and provide your exact training date.
First Time Residents
1) Schedule a livescan appointment at Olive View HR once Judy Reno has approved your completed paperwork.
Phone: (310) 268-3026 Ext. 53026
1) Annual TMS Training Required 30 days before rotation start
First Time Residents
1) VA Livescan required more than 2 weeks before rotation; contact VA coordinator to schedule
2) You can also schedule here: https://va-piv.com/SignInUserAccount.aspx
1) Please check the expiration date on your badge.
2) Send CHLA coordinator:
Note: You will be required to take a 'KIDS' computer training course ahead of your rotation. Classes usually take place on Mondays from 8am-12:30 and Thursdays from 1-5pm. The CHLA Coordinator will contact you to schedule once your paperwork is turned in.
All residents are granted badge access to the 1131 16th street parking. Swipe your ID badge and ensure that your UCLA parking hangtag is displayed at all times.
If you encounter any issues related to parking, email SMProxcardaccess@mednet.ucla.edu with the following: