Find your care
Our radiologists lead the way in prostate imaging. We offer the newest techniques to better detect and stage prostate cancer. Call 310-481-7545 to find out more about prostate imaging and treatment options.
- Imaging and Biopsy Services — Prostate MRI
- Detect and stage prostate cancer
- Prostate Artery Embolization
- Prostate artery embolization, or PAE, is a non-surgical procedure that can improve lower urinary tract symptoms by blocking the blood flow to the prostate, thereby reducing the size of the prostate.
- MRI-guided Transurethral Ultrasound Ablation, or TULSA, is a novel MRI-guided procedure that uses therapeutic ultrasound effectively treats prostate cancer with minimal side effects.