Welcome to our guided mindfulness meditations.
Introduction to Mindfulness:
Choosing a Meditation:
- Find a Meditation, Class, or Event
Selecting a Meditation Posture:
Introduction to the Science of Mindfulness:
English meditation and original content by MARC's Director for Mindfulness Education, Diana Winston.
“Getting Started Instructions” created by Diana Winston and others (see above) for the UCLA Mindful Awareness Research Center (MARC), ©2011- 2021 The Regents of the University of California (The UC Regents).
Getting Started Instructions are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor (The UC Regents) endorses you or your use.