UCLA Obstetrics and Gynecology Grand Rounds
The UCLA Obstetrics and Gynecology Grand Rounds are presented for UCLA faculty, trainees, and medical students, as well as community physicians. The OBGYN department at UCLA seeks to promote excellence and quality in clinical care, as well as updates in new research and developments related to our field; and to provide a forum for discussion of topics that enhance medical education of the attendees, provide them with valuable information, and to incorporate learned content into their clinical practice. The program is conducted by UCLA faculty as well as selected guest speakers, invited to share their experience and insight.
The Grand Rounds are held twice monthly on Wednesday mornings from 7:00-8:00 am. Due to COVID-19, the presentations are currently held virtually via Zoom. These events are for professional audience members only.
Calendar of Grand Rounds Presentations for 2022 - 2023
Wednesdays, 7:00am – 8:00am. Remotely via Zoom *Open to Health Care Providers Only*
- Wednesday, September 7, 2022 -- Dr. Neil Silverman (Video)
- Wednesday, September 21, 2022 -- Dr. Gail Wyatt
- Wednesday, October 5, 2022 -- Dr. Elizabeth Stewart
- Wednesday, October 19, 2022 -- Dr. Kate Lawrenson
- Wednesday, November 2, 2022 -- Dr. Afshan Hameed
- Wednesday, November 16, 2022 -- Dr. Julie Cantor
- Wednesday, November 30, 2022 -- HOLIDAY – No Lecture
- Wednesday, December 14, 2022 -- Dr. Emeline Aviki
- Wednesday, December 28, 2022 -- HOLIDAY – No Lecture
The Office of Continuing Medical Education, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing Medical education for physicians. The office of Continuing Medical Education, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA designates this live activity for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Faculty organizer: Zain Al-Safi, MD
- Coordinator: Ashley Leung
You may contact us with questions, or if you want to be added to our email list for upcoming grand rounds lectures.
Grand Rounds Videos
September 7, 2022
Neil Silverman, MD
“(Not Just Monkeypox): Pestilence, Pox, and Pregnancy”