Find your care
Patient Education and Resources
The UCLA Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology has a long tradition of excellence in women’s health and the highest level of quality patient care. We offer general obstetrical and gynecological care as well as superior subspecialty care for women at UCLA.
- (310) 794-7274 - Obstetrics and Gynecology
- (310) 794-1276 - Medical Plaza information
- Contact Us
- Patient History Form (PDF)
Get instant 24/7 access to your health information with myUCLAhealth
This practice is proud to offer myUCLAhealth - Whether you're at work, on the road or at home, you can now actively manage your appointments, communicate securely with your care team, view lab results, and much more. Ask about registration for myUCLAhealth during your office visit today.
Current Patients: Visit myUCLAhealth to learn more >
New Patients: Request an appointment >
Maps, Directions and Parking
Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
UCLA Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
200 Medical Plaza, Suites 430 and 220
Peter Morton Medical Building
Los Angeles, CA 90095
- Consistently rated as the best hospital in the western United States, Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center has an international reputation for quality care.
- International Patients (uclahealth.org)
Pregnancy Health Information
Your journey through pregnancy is perhaps the biggest physical change your body will ever undergo and a baby's development is an incredible process.
- The BirthPlace
- Pregnancy Education Materials: "My Pregnancy"
- Birth Check List (PDF)
- Birth Wish List (PDF)
- Preconcepton Tips (PDF)
What is a clinical trial? A clinical trial is a study conducted with actual patients, usually to evaluate a new treatment. Each study is designed to answer scientific questions and to find new and better ways to help our patients. Learn more about clinical trials: English PDF | Spanish PDF
Please visit the UCLA Health Clinical Trials Database to find Obstetrics and Gynecology studies.
Got Questions? View Frequently Asked Questions
First Visit - Welcome Letter For New Patients
Welcome to the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at UCLA
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
200 Medical Plaza, Suites 430 and 220
Los Angeles , California 90095
In order to help make this visit more helpful to both you we ask that you kindly review this letter.
This letter is designed to inform you of what information you will need to bring with you to your appointment as well as what to expect during your visit to our facility. Please complete the attached Patient History form and bring it with you at the time of your appointment, it will help our care providers make your visit a more productive one.
- If you are being referred by another physician, please bring all pertinent medical records, slides, films, reports, etc. If your referring physician’s office prefers, they may be sent to the address listed above.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center is a teaching facility and is affiliated with the UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine. Our physicians are some of the finest in their specialties worldwide and all are faculty in the school of medicine. During your visit medical students or resident physicians may be involved in your care with your permission. Be assured that Resident physicians and medical students and are supervised by our attending Faculty physicians.
- Please bring your current insurance card with you. If you have a co-payment please be prepared to pay at the time of your visit. The cost of your medical care will vary depending upon the level of care required as determined by your physician. Procedures and laboratory tests may result in additional fees. If you require authorization from your outside medical provider, please have that authorization available at your visit. Payment for all non-covered services (not including lab charges which are billed separately by the lab) is due when services are rendered. Laboratory work and x-rays ordered by your physician will be billed separately by the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center . Patients who bring outside slides and x-rays should be aware that in addition to having their slides and films reviewed by their physician, they may also be sent to radiology or pathology for additional review. The charges for this review are in addition to the consultation fees and may range from $90.00-$500.00.
- As a courtesy, we will bill your insurance company for your surgery claims requesting direct payment to UCLA OB/GYN. You will be required to bring your insurance card for copying to every visit. Patients who do not have insurance will be expected to make payment for the anticipated fees at the time surgery is scheduled.
- Please allow adequate time for travel to UCLA keeping in mind traffic patterns related to peak travel hours. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule. If you are unable to make your scheduled appointment, please call 310-794-7274 and let us know so that your appointment time may be offered to another patient. If you prefer you may email us at [email protected] to cancel your appointment.
- Parking in the Peter Morton building (200 Medical Plaza) is $12.00 paid upon entry. Unfortunately, we do not validate parking.
- We are located off of the 405 freeway at the Wilshire Blvd East exit. After exiting at Wilshire Blvd East , continue east on Wilshire to Westwood Boulevard . Make a left hand turn on Westwood Boulevard . You will pass the intersection of Westwood and LeConte. The next traffic light is the Medical Plaza . Make a left here. We are the Peter Morton Building (200) located in the center. Follow signs for underground parking.
Map and Directions
Department of OBGYN Prescription Refill Request
To help expedite your prescription refills, please fill out our e-form. You may also fax your request to (310) 794-7436.
For urgent requests, please call our office at (310) 794-7274, 8:00 AM to 4:45 PM, Monday thru Friday.
(Office is closed 12 pm to 1 pm, Mon-Thu and 12 pm to 1:30 pm, Fri.)
Related Obstetrics and Gynecology OBGYN Web Links
- American Board of Ob/Gyn
- American Journal of Ob/Gyn
- Fertility and Sterility Journal
- Green Journal (Available only from campus)
- New England Journal of Medicine
- Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics (APGO)
- UCLA Women's Life Center
- UCLA Maternal Mental Health Program
- UpToDate (Available only from campus)