UCLA Health Employees are required to complete a medical evaluation prior to the start of their employment.
The appointment should be schedule at least 20 days prior to the anticipated start date.
Prepare for your Visit
Immunization records include the following:
Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Varicella
Documentation of 2 doses of MMR and Varicella or titers that indicate immunity.
Hepatitis B Screening
Immunization records showing proof of 3 Hepatitis B vaccinations or laboratory evidence of immunity.
Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis Vaccine (TDaP)
Documentation showing immunization records of TDaP within the last 10 years.
Completed series of COVID-19 vaccines plus boosters.
If new-hires are unable to provide evidence of immunity or proof of vaccinations, this will be available during your appointment.
What to Expect
We kindly ask that new-hires allow at least 3 hours for the initial visit. The new-hire screening usually consists of:
A Physical Examination
TB Test (Quantiferon Lab Draw)
Click on the map for directions to our office!
Directions to Parking Structure 18
From Bank of America
- Head East onto Wilshire Boulevard,
- Turn left onto Malcom Avenue,
- Turn left onto Le Conte Avenue,
- Turn right onto Tiverton Avenue,
- Your destination is on the left:
- 10833 Le Conte Avenue, Los Angeles, California 90024, United States
Directions from Parking Structure 18 to Occupational Health
From Level A
- Follow signs for Main Entrance to the building.
- The entrance is on the East side of the parking structure.
- Enter building and go up the ramp and past another door to arrive in the main corridor.
- Once in the main corridor turn left. Go straight and follow signs for Elevator C. Elevator C will be on the left.
- Take Elevator C up to Level 1.
- Exit Elevator C on Level 1 and turn left.
- Go straight and turn left in the main lobby and Occupational Health will be on the left.