Below is a list of departments and services for Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital at UCLA and outpatient programs for the Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences.
Inpatient Hospital Services
Partial Hospital & Intensive Outpatient Programs (Day Programs)
- Adult Programs
- Adult Partial Hospitalization Program
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Intensive Treatment Program
- Maternal Mental Health Partial Hpspital and Intensive Treatment Program
- Dual Diagnosis Intensive Treatment Program
- Child and Adolescent Programs
- ABC Child Partial Program
- Adolescent Partial Hospital Program
- Child OCD Intensive Treatment Program
- KidsConnect Early Childhood Partial Hospitalization Program
Outpatient Clinical Services
Please select one of the divisions for a list of their programs.
- Division of Adult Psychiatry
- Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Division of Geriatric Psychiatry
For more information on outpatient services, please call the ACCESS Center at (800) 825-9989, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (PST).