Find your care
Our interventional neuroradiology team has paved the way for interventional procedures, creating several of the devices and techniques widely used today. Call 310-267-8761 to learn more about our services.
The Division of Interventional Neuroradiology (DINR) evaluates adults and children for central nervous system and peripheral vascular malformations and abnormalities. DINR is associated with the Radiology Department, listed under UCLA Medical Center's Healthcare Medical Services.
The interventional Neuroradiology team is an active member of the UCLA Stroke Center which is one of only seven centers in the United States funded by the National Institute of Health.
- Acute stroke
- (Dural) Arteriovenous Fistula
- (Brain) Arteriovenous Malformation
- Brain Aneurysm
- Carotid Angioplasty/Stenting
- Cerebral Venous Sinus Thrombosis
- Cerebral Venous Stenting
- Moyamoya Disease
- Pediatric Diseases
- Sclerotherapy (health library)
- Spinal Vascular Malformation
- Venous Recanalization (Interventional Radiology)
After multidisciplinary consultation, including colleagues in stroke neurology and neurosurgery, the optimal treatment plan is determined.