Find your care
Our team offers a wide range of outpatient care options. To learn more about our psychiatry services, call 800-825-9989 or 310-825-9989.
The Adult Division of Psychiatry comprises of clinical services to patients age 18-65.
We provide the following services:
- Inpatient services for those who need psychiatric hospitalization
- Intensive outpatient programs in the form of intensive outpatient treatment programs (IOPs) and partial hospital services for those who do not need hospitalization but need a higher level of care than outpatient treatment
- Emergency services for those individuals brought to the UCLA emergency department and need urgent psychiatric evaluation
- Consultation services-for those who are medically hospitalized at either Reagan or Santa Monica hospitals and who are need of urgent psychiatric evaluations and emergent treatment
- Outpatient services- This is available through a variety of general clinics (such as the General Outpatient Clinics) as well as many specialty clinics specializing in specific disorders such as mood disorders, anxiety disorders, psychotic disorders, addiction disorders and others. We also provide some specialized psychotherapies such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and interpersonal therapy (IPT). All of these clinics are staffed by residents and faculty. A number of individual faculty within the Adult Division also see some patients individually.